Name: Q235 Free designed high-quality heavy-duty drive-in pallet racking system
drive in pallet racking system are a cost-effective solution to high-density storage. This static system has rails running the depth of the rack for pallet placement. The only limitation to the depth of pallet storage is the capability to drive deep into the system. The rack depth reduces the need for aisles and drastically increases cubed space utilization.
|Model||drive-in pallet racking system|
|Main Parts||Frame, beam, Connect Arm, Support rail, Bracer and Post Protector|
|Surface Treatment||Powder Coating|
|Advantage|| 1. LIFO(last in first out) /FIFO(first in first out) configurations;
2. Better use of floor area and height space;3. Designed around the combination of your pallets and forklifts
|Color||Blue/Orange or as your requirement|
|Delivery Time|| within 15 days for the ordinary quantity;
Big qty will make a special arrangement as your schedule
Fearutures & Advantages
1) Fluent shelf system, using roller wheel aluminum, sheet metal and so fluent, is placed on rollers on the goods, using side-channel inventory, pick up the other side of the channel, the goods sliding down under gravity.
2) FIFO can be realized, and can achieve a replenishment, repeatedly picking, storage efficiency.
3) Fluent Rack widely used distribution center, assembly shop and warehouse shipping high frequency.
4) Common containers are revolving shelf boxes, parts boxes and cartons. Turnover box to use more often. So stand in the development of fluency standards specifications, to be the heap-type turnover box as a reference.
drive in pallet racking system Packaging & Shipping：
Delivery Time:15-25 working days after receipt of deposit
Payment Terms: T/T L/C
Packing details: usually with plastic film, air bubble film, paper carton
We offer professional consultation and design. Our experienced staff would assist you in designing a storage system that best suits your particular needs.
We also offer:
1. Professional CAD Drawings
2. Stamped Engineered Drawings
3. Custom designed and built to meet your specific needs and requirements.
4. Custom sizes and colors are also available.
After Sales Service
1.Professional engineer and application specialists respond to your requests efficiently;
2. Online via SKYPE MSN; Also through the mail, voice phone message and fax if the network is not accessible for the customer;
3. Follow up the case, record the entire process, report complaint to QC department;
4.QC will find a defect from which department, who is in charge to identify responsibility
5.Record customer respond, suggestion, requirement.