With the current economic development, modern logistics is also developing rapidly. However, in this process, shelving system is an indispensable carrier of logistics warehouse. Here, we focus on how to make our VAN pallet racking larger and space utilization higher.
First of all, VAN pallet racking system is a kind of intensive shelving storage system derived from the development of common cross-beam shelf. It mainly consists of pillar sheet, cross-beam, cross-beam, backstop, ground track, foot and other accessories. The pitch of each layer of shelf can be adjusted, not fixed height. It has the characteristics of high space application rate and large cargo storage, and is widely used in logistics warehousing centers, large warehousing supermarkets and other places.
The main body of the storage racking system in VNA pallet racking is the common cross-beam type shelf system. The difference lies in the large reduction of the size of the pickup passage, which is 1.6m~2.0m in general. The space application rate is 30%~60% higher than that of the common cross-beam type shelf. VNA racking shelves must cooperate with three-way stacking forklift truck to stop operation, and guide rails must be set at the bottom of the air. The guide rails are usually made of high-quality angle steel. The three-way stacking forklift truck moves along the established track to effectively prevent the impact of the forklift truck on the shelf column, thus ensuring the safety and efficiency of operation. The size of pick-up passage of VNA pallet rack system is slightly larger than the width of pallet goods. In terms of placing and loading, the goods have the characteristics of high storage density and high operating efficiency, and the benefits of reducing costs, just like ordinary cross-beam shelves.
VAN Pallet Racking System has the following main characteristics:
- The delivery channel is relatively narrow, generally in the range of 1.6m to 2.0m.
- The space utilization rate of warehouse has been greatly increased, which is about 30%-60% higher than that of common cross-beam shelves.
- Complete the whole selection of goods;
- Narrow passage, relatively high technical requirements for forklift drivers
- Normally, independent forklift trucks operate in the warehouse, and forklift trucks are not required to stop working outdoors.
- Suitable for warehousing cargo centers with large quantity of stored goods, frequent inbound and outbound cargo and high selection of cargo.
If you have any requirements or want to know about the warehouse storage shelving system, you can send it to my E-mail : email@example.com